Web Accessibility Statement
The Kuleana Club Maui (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Resort”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through the engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility. Please be aware that WCAG 2.1 AA Guidelines are evolving, and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing.
In accordance with WCAG 2.1 AA Level Compliance:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS.
- We have ensured that the website content is structured logically using informative headings, labels, and ARIA attributes where relevant and are usable by guests who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website and the ability to navigate with the keyboard only.
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
- We have ensured that the colors used on the website meet the contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 as required by WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Third-Party Websites and Widgets
Our website may contain certain widgets and links to websites hosted by third parties. We do not maintain the ongoing accessibility of these third-party websites. However, we are committed to providing an accessible web experience and ask that you don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any challenges due to accessibility.
Accessibility Evaluation Tools
Our website has passed the evaluation methods and tools below to meet or exceed WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards. Reports may be available upon request. If you still find any accessibility issues or errors while using or testing our website, please report them to email@example.com so we can analyze and make the appropriate fixes.
- Manual Evaluation by a web accessibility expert and based on the WCAG-EM 2.1 AA Report tool
- Axe DevTools
- IBM Equal Access
- ARC ToolKit
- Google Lighthouse
- Apple WebKit Audit
- W3C Markup Validator
- Windows High Contrast
- Mac Invert Colors
- Apple VoiceOver
- Windows Narrator